We build the of farmers.
Through committee meetings, advocacy groups, education, and more, the SJFB works to ensure the health and longevity of our agricultural industry can grow for many more years to come.
Our Farm Bureau works when we have involvement from our members. You are encouraged to attend the SJFB Committee meetings. These meetings are perfect for catching up on the latest updates, making your voice heard, and learning about the new programs the Farm Bureau is working on for you.
The Board of Directors meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. Reserve your spot by calling (209) 931-4931 and join us for dinner; a $10 fee is included.
- Executive: 4th Tuesday at 6:00pm
- Agricultural Education Advisory: As Needed.
- Building Advisory: As Needed. 2nd Wednesday at 4pm
- Finance Committee: As Needed
- Land Use/ Environmental Affairs Advisory: 4th Tuesday at 6:00pm
- Membership: 2nd Wednesday at 5pm
- Nominating & ByLaws: As needed
- Political Education & Endorsement: As Needed
- Rural Health & Safety Advisory: As Needed
- Water Advisory: 4th Tuesday at 5:00pm
*Please contact the SJFB office to confirm a specific committee meeting date and time.
The Farm Team is an innovative program in collaboration with the California Farm Bureau to keep farmers in contact with their local and statewide legislature. Want to learn more about what laws and bills your elected officials are passing that might affect your farm? Sign up for both our local and statewide Farm Team newsletters for critical information about your rights!
Sign up for the San Joaquin Farm Bureau’ Farm Team newsletter. The Friday review is sent out weekly.